e filing register online process step by step. The requirements for e filing registration on yourself on income tax website. New income tax portal is having very simple and unique process of of e filing online registration has multiple levels like fill details, verify details and secure account. To register in TDS portal required documents are PANCARD, Permanent mobile number, permanent address and valid e-mail id belongs to registering person.
As an individual user e filing register online process please keep all the valid documents as mentioned while registering.
- Mobile Number
- Residential Address
- Valid e-mail id
- Step by Step process:
- Get into https://eportal.incometax.gov.in official site
- Click on Register hyper link which located at topmost corner at right side on site.
- It’s appeared as Let’s get started, register as Taxpayer / others.
- Select taxpayer, (by default taxpayer is selected)
- On PAN entry box enter your PAN number, click on validate.
- On successful validation, it acknowledges as Success: PAN validated successfully
- Under the acknowledgement, it will prompts as Please confirm if you want to register as “Individual taxpayer“
- Select Yes and click on continue.
- It takes you to On Fil Details page -> Basic details
- Enter the details of name as mentioned in PANCARD, date of birth, gender and residential status and click on continue.
- On Contact details -> Enter mobile number and select that mobile number belongs to
- Enter the primary email id and select the email id belongs to
- Enter the postal address and click on continue.
- On moving to next page, verify details page have to enter the OTP sent to registered mobile number and email then click on continue.
- Once on successful opt verification, brings you to next page.
- On Secure Your Account page, create your strong password and click on register.
Frequently asked questions: