Apply ration card, Ration card application status, ration card eligibility, New ration card list state wise
Ration card word in India is a very familiar and almost all the people have it. For new ration card registrations all state governments inviting the online and offline applications. Who have not been applied for the new ration cards those will apply at online. Central and state governments distributing ration to below poverty line, in ration they would like to distributing grains, rice, sugar, salt, oil and kerosene….etc. In ration card there are several types they are categorized as white, green, red and yellow.
Required documents and eligibility to apply Ration card:
1.People who have nationality as Indians they are eligible to apply.
2. While submitting the application form applicants have to add below required common documents
- residence address
- aadhar card copy
- applicants photos
Rules and regulations of ration card registration eligibilities will be change from state to state
How to apply Ration card in Andhra Pradesh(AP)
In AP the program has inaugurated spandana to apply ration cards and some more grievances, that web site is www.spandana.ap.gov.in . People who wants to apply the ration card they could apply at spandana website. But beneficiary family have to satisfy all the conditions those are given below.
- Apply ration card in AP through meeseva, APonline, eseva centers. AP Ration card is issuing to who are earning below 10000/- Rs. in rural areas and 12000/- Rs. in urban areas.
- Electricity consumption is less than 300 units per month.
- Total forming land is having less than 3 acres of wet land, 10 acres of dry land. Who have more they could not be eligible for white card.
- Family or family member have not to be payer of Tax.
- Family have not own of any 4 wheeler, taxi’s, auto and tractors are exempted.
- Beneficiary family haven’t owning any property or less than 750 built-up area in urban.
Spandana AP ration card status:
New ration card status in AP have to check in the spandana website www.spandana.ap.gov.in/Navasakam/RationCardStatus.aspx
AP Ration card list 2020 has to be release soon.
AP civil supplies/commodities distribution list card wise.